Estimated Arrival: Between Feb 07 and Feb 09. *ETA to the Continental USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
Champion’s ParaLINK parallel kit increases your power and saves space by connecting two 2000-watt inverter generators. The kit’s integrated design for two stacked inverters includes a 120V 30A locking outlet and a standard 30A RV outlet with enough power to start and run a 15,000 BTU RV air conditioner.
Champion Power Equipment 100125 30A RV Ready ParaLINK Parallel Kit is designed to instantly increase your power and save space by linking two stackable 2000-watt inverter generators.
Specifically designed to fit between two 2000-watt Champion inverters, this innovative ParaLINK parallel kit seamlessly integrates the two inverters with a simple stacking setup - no tools necessary.
Your receptacles stay in a convenient position off the ground, giving you easy access to the standard 120V 30A RV (TT-30R) and 120V 30A locking outlets (L5-30R). This RV Ready kit gives you 30 amps of output - enough power to start and run a 15,000 BTU RV air conditioner.
Buy with confidence – Champion Support and our nationwide network of service centers will back up your purchase with a 1-year limited warranty and FREE lifetime technical support.
- RV Ready
- Equipped with a standard 30A RV outlet
- Toolless Installation
- The seamless integrated design quickly connects two stacked Champion inverters
- Space Saving
- Connecting two stacked generators saves space and gives you enough power to start and run a 15,000 BTU RV air conditioner
- Additional Outlets
- 120V 30A RV (TT-30R) and 120V 30A locking outlets (L5-30R)
- Champion Support
- Includes 1-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts