Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 06 and Dec 08. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
Pavement, dirt, parks or trails, the lightweight alloy rigid frame paired with a torquey 48-volt 750-watt Bafang electric motor that provides the boost you need to push your limits. The powerful grip of the front and rear disc brakes and the 7-speed gearing gives you control when you need it most.
- High-quality robotic welding
- USB outlet to charge a cell phone or other low power consumption devices.
- Powerful Tektro disc brakes.
- Hydraulic brakes
- Top speed in throttle mode: 15.5mph.
- 58 Lbs. net weight (includes battery)
- Accessories sold separately (Fenders, rear rack)
|MODEL||WILDCAT PRO 750|
|Motor type||DC Brushless|
|Maximum speed||20 MPH|
|Battery range||30 Miles|
|Battery charging time||4-6 hours|
|Battery capacity||48V/10.4 Ah|
|Dimensions (inch)||78L x 25W x 43H|
|Max.user weight||330 lbs|
|Transmission type||Shimano 7-Speed|
|Front brake type||Tektro-Disc|
|Rear brake type||Tektro-Disc|
|Tire size||26" x 4"|