Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 01 and Dec 03. *ETA to the Continental USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
Champion's 2000-watt inverter generator is ultra-lightweight, making portable power more convenient than ever. Rely on the 79cc engine and enjoy a quiet 53 dBA for up to 11.5 hours of run time. The clip-on Parallel Kit (sold separately) with RV Ready outlet and 30 amps of power doubles your output
The Champion Power Equipment 100692 2000-Watt Portable Inverter Generator is ideal for camping, tailgating, powering items around the RV or providing backup for a few basics. This unit is not recommended for emergency home backup.
Weighing less than 40 pounds, this ultralight model is one of the lightest 2000-watt inverters in the industry. Thanks to Champion’s innovative design, power on the go has never been easier.
Power up with the reliable recoil start, plus Cold Start Technology ensures a quick start in cold weather.
Including two covered 120V 20A household outlets (5-20R) and a covered 12V DC automotive-style outlet, this inverter operates at 53 dBA from 23 feet – about the same noise level as a dishwasher running in the next room.
Using gasoline, the 79cc Champion engine produces 2000 starting watts and 1700 running watts.
When the 1.05-gallon tank of gasoline is full, this inverter will run up to 11.5 hours at 25% load.
Connect this Parallel Ready inverter with another Champion 2000-watt inverter for 30 amps of power. If you purchase the optional clip-on parallel kit which is sold separately (not included), you can integrate two inverters, plus the kit has a standard 30A RV outlet and a 120V 30A locking outlet.
Confidently connect your sensitive electronics since this inverter produces Clean Power (< 3% THD). Designed for safety with a low oil shut-off sensor, this model has a 0.5-quart oil capacity.
Champion’s Inverter Technology includes smart Economy Mode, which can reduce the electrical load, providing quieter operation, extended engine life and better fuel economy.
Fully assembled with hassle-free setup, the built-in carrying handle makes transport a cinch.
Buy this EPA certified and CARB compliant generator with confidence – Champion Support and our nationwide network of service centers will back up your purchase with a 3-year limited warranty and FREE lifetime technical support.
- At only 39 pounds, this inverter is one of the lightest 2000-watt inverters in the industry
- Quiet Operation
- 53 dBA from 23 feet is perfect for camping, tailgating or to backup a few home essentials, featuring 2000 starting watts, 1700 running watts and up to 11.5 hours run time
- Parallel Ready
- The optional clip-on parallel kit enables this inverter to connect with another 2000-watt Champion inverter to double your output power
- Clean Power for Sensitive Electronics
- Includes two covered 120V 20A household outlets with clean electricity (less than 3% THD)
- Champion Support
- Includes 3-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts