Estimated Arrival: Between Feb 07 and Feb 09. *ETA to the Continental USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
Champion’s powerful 3500-watt generator with electric start features Dual Fuel, allowing the 208cc engine to run on either gasoline or propane. Featuring Intelligauge, Volt Guard™ and Cold Start Technology, it provides up to 14 hours of run time on gasoline or 10.5 hours on propane.
The Champion Power Equipment 200966 3500-Watt Dual Fuel Portable Generator is the perfect combination of versatility and convenience. Whether you need power for your home or next project, Champion Power Equipment makes powering your life more convenient than ever.
The convenient electric start includes a battery, plus Cold Start Technology ensures a quick start in cold weather.
Easily monitor output and track maintenance intervals with Intelligauge, which allows you to keep track of voltage, frequency and run-time hours. Designed with a low oil shut-off sensor, this unit includes 0.6-quarts of 10W-30 oil.
Operate your Dual-Fuel generator right out of the box on gasoline or propane, and easily switch fuels with our patented fuel select dial that allows for safe switching between fuel sources.
Using gasoline, the 208cc Champion engine produces 4375 starting watts and 3500 running watts, and will run for 14 hours at 50% load when the 4.7-gallon fuel tank is full. It produces 3950 starting watts and 3150 running watts, and will run for 10.5 hours at 50% load when using a 20-pound propane tank. Also included is a 6.5-foot propane hose with a built-in regulator.
With a noise level of 68 dBA from 23 feet, which is a bit louder than a vacuum, this machine can provide home backup in an outage, plus the Volt Guard™ protects your generator from electrical voltage spikes.
All the outlets have covers for protection and include a 120V 30A (TT-30R) RV outlet, a 120V 30A outlet (L5-30R), and two 120V 20A household outlets (5-20R).
Champion’s thoughtful packaging and clear directions make setup hassle free, plus the foldaway U-shaped handle makes it easy to store, while the never-flat tires in the included wheel kit make transport a cinch.
Buy this EPA certified and CARB compliant generator with confidence – Champion Support and our nationwide network of service centers will back up your purchase with a 3-year limited warranty and FREE lifetime technical support.
- Dual Fuel
- Operate your 3500-watt portable generator right out of the box on either gasoline or propane, plus the unit holds 0.6-quarts of oil (included) and has a low oil shut-off switch
- Electric Start
- Power up the 208cc Champion engine with the handy rocker switch, battery included
- Keep track of voltage, frequency and run-time hours to easily monitor output and track maintenance
- At 4375 starting watts and 3500 running watts on gasoline and 3950 starting watts and 3150 running watts on propane, trust Volt Guard™ to protect your generator from electrical voltage spikes
- Champion Support
- Includes 3-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts