Estimated Arrival: Between May 22 and May 24. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
Split 30 amps of generator power with the Champion 3-Foot 30-Amp 125/250-Volt Generator Y-Adapter. This durable adapter converts a 30-amp locking plug to two 20-amp household outlets. Resistant to extreme heat or cold, the cord stays flexible so it’s ready when you are.
The Champion Power Equipment 48035 3-Foot 30-Amp 125/250-Volt Generator Y-Adapter converts your L14-30P locking plug to two 5-20R household outlets.
Whether you’re powering your essential items during an emergency or powering up your tools in remote locations, Champion’s 3-foot Y-adapter can be depended upon in any situation. Designed in a Y-style configuration, this adapter creates additional power options for your generator by transforming your locking plug into something acceptable for everyday use.
Ideal for quick and dependable use of power, this 3-foot, high-capacity 10-gauge wire is surrounded by durable, outdoor-rated insulation. Featuring abrasion resistant insulation, you can be sure your adapter will remain flexible and function perfectly whether the temperature outside is extremely hot or extremely cold.
Champion’s convenient Y-adapter is rated for use with 125/250-volts and converts one 30A locking plug (L14-30P) to two 20A household outlets (5-20R).
Buy with confidence - Champion will back up your purchase with a 1-year limited warranty.
- Convert a 30-amp locking plug to two 20-amp household outlets (L14-30P to two 5-20R)
- Weather Resistant
- Service grade, abrasion and weather-resistant insulation
- The cold and heat resistant, high capacity 10-gauge wire stays flexible in extreme temperatures and is rated for 125/250-volt use
- Split your power and transform a locking outlet to options acceptable for everyday use
- Champion will back up your purchase with a 1-year limited warranty