Estimated Arrival: Between Oct 21 and Oct 23. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
Champion’s ultra-versatile 8000-watt generator with electric start and included battery features Tri-Fuel, allowing the 459cc engine to run on gasoline, propane, or natural gas. Featuring Intelligauge with CO Shield, it provides up to 12.5 hours of run time on gasoline or 5 hours on propane.
The Champion Power Equipment 100416 8000-Watt Tri-Fuel Portable Generator is the one of the most versatile generators on the market, allowing you to choose from three types of fuel to power your generator.
The EZ Start dial allows you to safely select gasoline, propane (LPG), or natural gas (NG) as your fuel source, plus a propane/natural gas selector is located on the side panel.
Using gasoline, the 459cc Champion engine produces 10,000 starting watts and 8000 running watts, and will run for 12.5 hours at 50% load when the 8.5-gallon fuel tank is full. When using a 20-pound propane tank, it produces 9000 starting watts and 7200 running watts, and will run for 5 hours at 50% load. Using natural gas, the engine produces 8750 starting watts and 7000 running watts. A 6.5-foot propane hose with a built-in regulator is included. To connect this generator to your home’s natural gas source, this generator requires a separate NG hose kit (model 100636).
The electric start includes a battery, plus Cold Start Technology ensures quick cold-weather starts.
Easily monitor power output and track maintenance intervals with Intelligauge, which allows you to keep track of voltage, frequency, session run time, and total run time to easily monitor output and track maintenance intervals, plus a multi-colored LED indicates CO shutoff or fault.
This generator has a noise level of 74 dBA from 23 feet, which is a bit louder than a vacuum.
CO Shield technology monitors the accumulation of poisonous CO gas produced by engine exhaust when the generator is running. If CO Shield detects elevated levels of CO gas, it automatically shuts off the engine and will illuminate a red LED.
The covered outlets include a 120V 30A locking outlet (L5-30R), a 120/240V 30A locking outlet (L14-30R) and four 120V 20A GFCI protected household outlets (5-20R).
Buy this EPA certified and CARB compliant generator with confidence – Champion Support and our nationwide network of service centers will back up your purchase with a 3-year limited warranty and FREE lifetime technical support.
- Operate your 8000-watt portable generator on your choice of gasoline, propane, or natural gas, plus the unit holds 1.2-quarts of oil (included) and has a low oil shut-off sensor
- Electric Start
- Power up the 459cc Champion engine with the handy rocker switch, battery included
Intelligauge with CO Shield® – Track voltage, frequency, session run time, and total run time to monitor output and track maintenance intervals, plus a multi-colored LED indicates CO shutoff or fault
- Intelligauge with CO Shield®
- Track voltage, frequency, session run time, and total run time to monitor output and track maintenance intervals, plus a multi-colored LED indicates CO shutoff or fault
- Gasoline: 10,000 starting watts and 8000 running watts, propane: 9000 starting watts and 7200 running watts, natural gas: 8750 starting watts and 7000 running watts
- Champion Support
- Includes 3-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts