Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 06 and Dec 08. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
The W03083 inverter is a 3300 watt 30A electric/remote start generator. California and Canada emissions certified, it runs 10hrs on a 1.8gal tank at a quiet 58dB – well below National Park Standards. Our Max Pro Series 171cc engine runs cool and efficient thanks to the Phoenix Fat Head Block. Weighing in at 94lbs with built-in wheels and folding handle, the W03083 can be taken anywhere giving the power needed for camping, tailgating, and work. RV ready, this gen is also equipped with an ECO mode to vary power load needed to maximize fuel efficiency as well as a built-in parallel kit to double power with any of our inverter generators.
Note: Everything you need is in the box including: oil, funnel, owner’s manual, and spark plug wrench.
- 3300 Starting Watts / 3000 Running Watts
- Parallel Capable (parallel cables not provided)
- 171cc Engine With low oil shut off and cast iron sleeve
- FIRMAN Eco Mode varies engine speed depending on load for maximum fuel efficiency
- 1.8 gal Tank Provides 10hrs of run-time
- RV ready multi feature control panel with covered outlets
- 5.5″ Heavy Duty Wheels and Folding Handle
- (2) 5-20R 20A-120V
- (1) DC Outlet 12V8.3A
- (1) TT-30R 30A-120V
- (1) USB 5VDV
- Weight – 84 Lbs
Product Measurements – 23.2″(L) x 17.8″(W) x 17.9″(H)
- 3 year warranty