Estimated Arrival: Between Apr 04 and Apr 09. *ETA to the Continental USA Only
Be ready for anything with the DuroStar DS10000EH generator. Equipped to run on either gasoline or liquid propane, this dual fuel unit can perform anywhere that portable power is needed. Easy to transport over any terrain, from the neck of the woods to the downtown jobsite, the DuroStar DS10000EH generator will keep you going.
- Dual fuel technology allows generator to be run on propane or gas
- Provides plenty of power to handle multiple jobs, from powering high voltage appliances to heavy duty power tools
- Low oil shutoff automatically shuts off the generator when it senses that the oil is low
- Power panel includes a wide selection of outlets including: 2 120V household GFCI outlets, 1 120V 30A twist lock outlet, 1 240V 30A outlet, and one 240V 50A outlet.
- Idle Control lowers the RPMs of the generator when not in use, saving fuel and reducing noise
• With 10,000 starting watts and 8,000 running watts, this unit can handle heavy loads from lights and a refrigerator to a home air conditioner and high amperage power tools.
• This generator runs on gasoline or propane, giving you the freedom and flexibility of fuel choice.
• The DuroMax 440cc OHV engine is a workhorse that provides plenty of power to handle multiple jobs, from powering high voltage appliances to heavy duty power tools.
• Idle Control lowers the RPMs of the generator when not in use, saving fuel and reducing noise.
• MX2 Technology lets you choose between operating the generator at both 120V and 240V simultaneously, or at 120V only with full power. Ideal for usage with RVs.
• Low oil shutoff protects your investment by automatically shutting the generator off when it senses that the oil is low.
• The power panel includes a wide selection of outlets for maximum compatibility in your applications including: 2 120V household GFCI outlets, 1 120V 30A twist lock outlet, 1 240V 30A outlet, and one 240V 50A outlet. The panel also includes a voltmeter and 12V DC charging posts for charging external batteries.
• All DuroStar generators are both approved by the EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) and CARB (California Air Resources Board)
• Amperage: 66.67A/33.33A
• Voltage: 120V/240VAC & 12VDC
• Frequency: 60 Hz
• Engine Size: 440cc
• Product Dimensions: 29"L x 30"W x 26"H
• Product Weight: 220 lbs
• Run-time gasoline: Up to 10.4 hours at 1/2 load
• Run-time propane: Up to 8.6 hours at 1/2 load
• Start type: Electric/recoil