Estimated Arrival: Between May 22 and May 24. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
Delivering maximum versatility, the H05752 Hybrid Dual Fuel portable generator combines quality and performance. Best used for camping, emergency power, work-site and great outdoors.
California Emission Certified
The FIRMAN H05752 is a powerful 7125 watt generator. Our Max Pro Series 439cc engine runs cool and efficient thanks to its Phoenix Fat Head Block. The H05752 runs at 74dB and is California emissions certified. With a strong recoil starting system, the 8gal tank will provide power for 12hrs fulfilling all your needs. All Hybrid Series run on gas or propane, giving you flexibility. The H05752 has a 5.5ft propane hose for convenience using larger propane tanks and includes a 10” wheel-kit and folding handle. Easy information is at your fingertips with a 3-in-1 data minder measuring Hrs, Volts, and Hertz. Get the job done!
Note: Everything you need is in the box including: oil, funnel, owner’s manual, and spark plug wrench.
- 7125 Starting Watts / 5700 Running Watts – Gas
- 7125 Starting Watts / 5700 Running Watts – LPG
- 8gal tank provides up to 12hrs of run-time. (Propane tank not included)
- (4) 5-20R 20A-120V GFCI
- (1) L14-30R 30A 120V/240V TWISTLOCK
- (1) L5-30R 30A-120V TWISTLOCK”
- Multi feature control panel with covered outlets
- 10″ Heavy Duty Wheels and High Folding Handle
- Includes engine oil, funnel and assembly tool kit and 5.5 ft LPG regulator hose
- 439cc Dual Fuel engine with low oil shut off and cast iron sleeve
- Phoenix Fat Head Block for enhanced engine efficiency
- Weight – 195 Lbs
- Carton Measurements – 32.1″ x 22.2″ x 24.4″
- 3 Year Warranty