Estimated Arrival: Between Mar 27 and Apr 01. *ETA to the Continental USA Only
- 【50A PURE COPPER CABLE】- Current: 50AMP, Voltage: 125/250V, Power: 12000W. This 50A power cord has passed ETL certification and is pure copper wires. It has 6/3+ 8/1 (3 wires at 6 AWG, 1 wire at 8 AWG) cable, which is heavy-duty but flexible enough to be managed.
- 【25FT POWER CORD】- The 25FT length generator cord is suitable for long-distance operation. Possessing the capacity of STW, this 50 amp generator cord can be used indoors and outdoors in all weather and seasons.
- 【TWIST LOCKING & EXCHANGEABLE CONNECTOR DESIGN】- Our cable adopts demountable female connector design for easily operation. Locking ring design keeps dust and rain out of plug connection. When the plug is inserted and twisted into the locked position, it will not slip from the generator socket due to wind, hurricane, heavy rain, snow, etc.
- 【PORTABLE STRAP】- The ergonomic grip makes it easier for you to plug and unplug. The plastic strap makes the cord neat when not in use. This generator wire is perfect for emergency generator connection to help power the entire home, office, shop, etc.
- 【WIDE APPLICATION】- This cord enables an easier reach from your generator to your nearest power receptacle or electrical connection. So you can use secure electricity when you are home, working, or outdoor traveling.
50AMP Generator Cord
The most common application of this 50 amp extension cord is to temporarily supply power from the generator to the manual switch box. This heavy-duty 50 Amp 125/250 Volt power cord is compatible with generators utilizing a 14-50R outlet and enables an easier reach from your generator to your nearest power receptacle or electrical connection.
50A Pure Copper Cable
25FT Power Cord
Twist Locking Design
12000W High Performance
The cord has a configuration of 50 amp 125/250 volts with a max rating of 12000 watts. With these traits, our locking power cord allows you to connect the campground or park power to your RV, Motorhome, Trailer, or vehicle with a built-in SS2-50P inlet.
25 FT Reliable Cable
The cable is 25 ft in length and suitable for long-distance work. This power transfer switch kit for a generator can be used indoors and outdoors in bad weather with temperatures ranging from -4°F to 140°F.
Detachable Connector for Easily Exchange
The female connector can be easily exchanged with any 50A 4-holes connector when needed. The plug adopts the locking structure. These connections are very strong and will not loosen or break during high winds, heavy rains, and blizzards.
Practical Plastic Strap
The adjustable power cord organizer is a carry strap handle hanger. This strap can make the extension cords hang neatly for storage. It is easy to store our 50 amp cord in your RV cabinet or Garage.
The professional disconnect handle plug gives you comfortable and easy gripping, plugging, and unplugging without slipping. The strain relief structure makes the 50 amp generator power cord not easy to break.
The generator cord 50 amp is secure for use with plug adaptors and extenders. You can use our cord to connect to a generator. And it is perfect for camping, tailgating, outdoor and sporting when meet hurricane season, and other bad weathers.
Max. Power: 12000W
Rated Current: 50AMP
Cable Length: 25FT/7.62M
Core of Cable: 6/3+8/1 AWG 100％ Copper
Temperature: -4°F to 140°F (-20℃ to 60℃)
1 x 25FT Generator Cord
1 x Plastic Strap
|Core of Cable||6/3+8/1 AWG 100％ Copper|
|Temperature||-4°F to 140°F (-20℃ to 60℃)|