Estimated Arrival: Between May 22 and May 24. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
4-Bank, 8-Amp (2-Amp Per Bank) Battery Charger, Battery Maintainer, and Battery Desulfator with Temperature Compensation
Introducing the all-new GENIUS2X4, making it one of our most powerful, highest-performing, energy-efficient, and compact charger yet. The GENIUS2X4 is a 6-volt and 12-volt two-bank battery charger, battery maintainer, trickle charger, and battery desulfator. It is rated at 8-amps (2-amps per bank) all types of lead-acid and lithium-ion batteries, including flooded, gel, and AGM, as well as marine and deep-cycle batteries.
- Meet the all-new GENIUS2X4 - Similar to our G4, just better. It's 40% smaller and delivers 140% more power. It's the all-in-one 4-bank solution - battery charger, battery maintainer, trickle charger, plus battery desulfator.
- Multiple banks - A four-bank battery charger maintainer rated a 8-amps - 2-amps per bank with a 40Ah capacity range - designed to charge and maintain multiple vehicles like cars, motorcycles, boats, atvs, rvs, lawnmowers, trucks, and more.
- Do more with Genius - Designed for 6-volt and 12-volt lead-acid automotive, marine, and deep-cycle batteries, including flooded, gel, AGM, and maintenance-free, plus lithium-ion batteries.
- Enjoy precision charging - An integrated thermal sensor detects the ambient temperature and alters the charge to eliminate over-charging in hot climates and under-charging in cold climates.
- Charge dead batteries - Charges batteries as low as 1-volt. Or use the all-new force mode that allows you to take control and manually begin charging dead batteries down to zero volts.
- Restore your battery - Automatically detects battery sulfation and acid stratification to restore lost battery performance for stronger engine starts and extended battery life.
- Beyond maintenance - It's not just a trickle charger, it's an advanced battery maintainer. A fully-automatic, worry-free battery charger for everyday use - 24/7 - with zero overcharge.