Estimated Arrival: Between Feb 07 and Feb 09. *ETA to the Continental USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
50-Amp Battery Charger, Battery Maintainer, And Battery Desulfator
Introducing the all-new GENIUSPRO50, a 6-volt,12-volt, and 24-volt fully-automatic professional smart charger, maintainer, power supply, and battery-desulfator with temperature compensation rated at 50-amps for all types of automotive, marine, and deep-cycle batteries.
- The all-new GENIUSPRO50 - Similar to our G26000, just more powerful. With the greatest performance and functionality yet, it's a world-class battery charger to let professionals push the limits at incredible charging speeds.
- Do more with Genius - A multi-voltage charger - 6-volt (50-amps), 12-volt (50-amps), and 24-volt (25-amps) - for lead-acid automotive, marine, and deep-cycle batteries, including flooded, gel, AGM, and maintenance-free, plus lithium-ion.
- Engineered for pros - Designed for pros who need absolute performance and uncompromising functionality. Featuring ultra-flexible silicone cabling - down to -40ºC - with protective nylon breaded shielding for maximum protection against abrasion.
- Progressive power supply - A dual-voltage power supply - 12-volt (50-amp) and 24-volt (25-amp) - to maintain constant power delivery without unwanted ripple, noise, and transient spikes during ECU flashing, reprogramming, and diagnostic testing.
- Enjoy precision charging - An integrated thermal sensor detects the ambient temperature and alters the charge to eliminate over-charging in hot climates and under-charging in cold climates to maximize battery life and enable fast charging.
- Charge dead batteries - Detects batteries as low as 1-volt. Or use the all-new force mode that allows you to manually begin charging dead batteries down to zero volts.
- Restore your battery - Automatically detects battery sulfation and acid stratification to restore lost battery performance for stronger engine starts and extended battery life. Plus, cutting-edge battery repair modes for 6-volt, 12-volt, and 24-volt batteries.