Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 13 and Dec 15. *ETA to the Continental USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
SIMPSON’s portable generators are perfect for providing power at work sites, recreational facilities, residential locations, and more. Their heavy-duty roll cage frames provide durability and protection for the generator. Whether tailgating before a game, charging tools at a construction site or providing backup power for your home, rely on SIMPSON® for your power needs. Equipped with a (49-State compliant) SIMPSON OHV 224cc with a low oil shutdown feature.
- 3,600 running watts, 4,500 starting watts
- SIMPSON® OHV 224cc engine with a low oil shutdown feature (49-State compliant)
- Fuel tank capacity 3.96 gal gasoline
- Roll cage frame protection
- Now with GFCI Protection
- Run time 25% load: 10.5 hrs
- Unit Dimensions: L: 23” x W:17” x H: 17”
- Unit Weight: 95 lbs
- The actual product may vary slightly from product images
- **Does not ship to California**
*Generator per PGMA (Portable Generator Manufacturers’ Association) standard ANSI/PGMA G300-2015, Safety and Performance of Portable Generators.
**See Operator’s Manual for complete warranty details
- Power Type: Gasoline
- Running Watts: 3600
- Starting Watts: 4050
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Gallons): 3.96
- Engine Brand: SIMPSON 224cc
- Number of Circuits/Outlets: 4
- Outlet Type: (1) 120V TT-30R RV Receptacle, (1) 120v 5-20R Duplex Receptacle, (1) 120V L5-30R Twist Lock Receptacle
- Run Time at 50% Load (hours/tank or charge): 8 hours
- Dimensions: 27 in. x 23.1 in. x 20 in.